Wednesday 11 February 2009

HEXA - BROOKLYN INDIEPOP



Anyone who has listened to our Podcast will know that I have been going on about these guys ever since I found them on Myspace and persuaded them to add us to their second UK tour. (19Th of Feb if anyone is interested) They mould 50's/60's Girl group pop with British indiepop to come up with a mix that is infectious. I have been singing 'Classes' to myself for about six weeks now, bringing about strange looks from one and all when I get to the line 'He's in one of my Classes'! Please check out there myspace: www.myspace.com/wordculture it is a real treat with a new track having been placed there every week for the past six. I particularly like 'well,well,well' which for some reason sounds like a mid seventies tune that could have been performed by The Bay City Rollers or Racy! Check it out or better still come and see them on the 19Th, You get the added bonus of seeing Norwich's The Kabeedies, baths Lego Castles and Bristol's own Twee Superstars The Kick inside. You can hear all of them on our Podcast too www.themothersruin.podbean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment